Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] pointing devices tool

Hi Anna,

On 20 Mar 2001 17:15:55 -0500, Anna Dirks wrote:
> I have done a bit of polishing on yesterday's mockup of the pointing
> devices

    Ah ! I was waiting for to see what changes you had made :-)

> tool, and have checked it into cvs. Ravi/Chema, please look this over at
> your
> earliest convenience, and let me know what you think.

    Looks good to me. The tabbed notebook layout is really much better
    and its nice to see that you managed to get the control-center look
    :-)

    Chema, is it time to begin with the backend ? What's up with XSTDD ?

    Regards,

        Ravi

--
"If you're smart, you'll be humble. There always is somebody
who hasn't read a book and knows twice as much as you do."

              -- David Duchonvy in Readers' Digest

        Ravi Pratap M         <ravi@che.iitm.ac.in>
                      <http://www.iitm.ac.in/~ravi>