[Setup-tool-hackers] Shares interface

So I'm on my way to reimplementing the shares-admin interface, based on your
mockup, and I have two questions:

In the imports table, host and path are separate columns. It will look like
this (some columns skipped):

Host    Path          Mount Point
----    ----          -----------

roger   /victor       /mnt/vector
sloth   /public
sloth   /ximian
wrath   /public
wrath   /secret       /mnt/wrong-hands

With the old interface, the host/path column was a tree (lots of columns
skipped):

Location    Mount Point
--------    -----------

roger
`- /victor  /mnt/vector

sloth
+- /public
`- /ximian

wrath
+- /public
`- /secret  /mnt/wrong-hands

Q1: Do you strongly prefer the first approach?

---

In the exports table, "clients" is a column in the list.

Name    Path           Clients         Writable
----    ----           -------         --------
public  /store/public  10.0.0.1, 10.>  [X]
secret  /store/secret  10.0.0.2, 10.>  [ ]

Q2: Is this practical when an export can have several clients/client
patterns?

The closest parallel I could find is the network-admin statichosts table,
which has a (wide) aliases column where the aliases are space-separated, and
another table below, which holds the alias entries of the currently selected
entry in the upper table.

--
Hans Petter