[Setup-tool-hackers] Network-admin

Network-admin frontend. Some small comments:

- Should PLIP networking have a subnet mask? It's one-to-one.

- When I create an interface but press cancel in the dialog that comes up,
  the interface persists. I have a feeling this is wrong.

- When I remove an interface without a comment, I the dialog asks
  'remove connection wvlan0: "(null)"?'. This looks like a NULL pointer being
  passed to printf. Probably should make the comment conditional here.

Otherwise, it's awesome. In other news today, I converted it to use a
widget activation table, changes in main.c and callbacks.c.

--
Hans Petter