[Setup-tool-hackers] 0.4 release

We need to start working towards the next release.

The plan for the next release looks like this :

Tambet : Users tool with search and profiles
Arturo : Network tool working on debian, dialo up improvements
Crimz : Shares tool kicking some butt
Hovinen : Location management working with the capplets and the tools
Anna : well, she makes the tools look sexy.
Kenneth : Foundations on the new internet sharing tool (anna can help
          you with the gui and I can do the gtk code, you can do the
          perl backed, we'll talk about this later)
Alex : Time tool front end fixes

I would like to do a release arround the 28th o 30th, so that gives us
more than two weeks. Lets kick some butt once again !

Hovinen :
 We can send a message to gnome-list & gnome-dev asking for people
to help us port the capplets. I guess the task is pretty straight
forward and people without too much experience can start with this.

Any comments ?

regards,
Chema