Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] 0.4 release

Hi Chema,

On 14 Mar 2001 13:49:57 -0600, Chema Celorio wrote:
> to help us port the capplets. I guess the task is pretty straight
> forward and people without too much experience can start with this.

    Well, this certainly seems like the right time for me to jump on. I
    have been interested in hacking on setup tools for some time now but
    have only recently managed a working CVS setup thanks to lots more
    HD space on my machine here :-)

    I really would like to help you guys with this task. I am willing to
    learn so I would greatly appreciate somebody providing me with a bit
    of assistance.

    Would you mind saying what exactly you have in mind ? Are you
    talking about porting them to become control-center applets ?

    Looking forward to some action :-) Do let me know how I can get
started.

    Regards,

        Ravi

--
"If you're smart, you'll be humble. There always is somebody
who hasn't read a book and knows twice as much as you do."

              -- David Duchonvy in Readers' Digest

        Ravi Pratap M         <ravi@che.iitm.ac.in>
                      <http://www.iitm.ac.in/~ravi>