Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Re: setup-tool-hackers digest, Vol 1 #50-7 msgs

Yeah,I completely agree. My brief UI layout was something I came up with in two or so
minutes. A successful
UI will take much more time than that. I was just trying to get the ball rolling with
some ideas in the air. I do think the firewall/security tool should have a default
layout and a advanced layout that can be toggled via some button on the bottom or
perhaps a advanced, intermediate, novice toggle on the main gnome menu that effects
gnome world wide.