[Setup-tool-hackers] multiple *.pl backend scripts

Hi all,

Christian Gissel and I are working on integrating grub into the
boot-admin tool.  At least for the backend, it makes sense to me to
break up the file list from:
boot-conf
boot.pl

boot-conf
grub-boot.pl
lilo-boot.pl.

And have the proper file loaded after the boot loader has been
automatically detected, or something like that.  Does this in any way
violate the design goals of the project?  I know stupid question, but I
want to try to stay as close to the origional design goals as possible.

Thanks
Parrish Myers

=====