Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] multiple *.pl backend scripts

On Mon, 2001-10-08 at 13:53, Parrish M Myers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Christian Gissel and I are working on integrating grub into the
> boot-admin tool.  At least for the backend, it makes sense to me to
> break up the file list from:
> boot-conf
> boot.pl

> boot-conf
> grub-boot.pl
> lilo-boot.pl.

Sounds good. PLease coordinate with tambet@ximian.com your work on the
boot tool as he was starting to think about supporting grub.

> And have the proper file loaded after the boot loader has been
> automatically detected, or something like that.  Does this in any way
> violate the design goals of the project?  I know stupid question, but I
> want to try to stay as close to the origional design goals as possible.

I think it works fine. I would only change the names to :

boot-conf
boot-grub.pl
boot-lilo.pl

so that when we list them they appear together.

Chema