Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] I thought I would check and see first...

what about a firewall configurator? Is this in the works? It would be great to
have a tool in xst that can configure iptable firewalls, and give the option
for it to be activated on boot or not.  I'll do a little text example
below. The idea is to show each ethernet device, supply check boxes to block
or open that service/port to that device, to allow user input for specific
ports, and to allow masquerading.

    Eth0                                Eth1
        _                ssh                _

        _                smtp             _

        _                http               _

        _                etc...              _

        _                X11               _

        _            | insert port |    _

        _            | insert port |    _

_    masquerade virtual ips (default 192.168.0.0) manual _____________
_    close all ports/services not handled above

etc......... you get the point

if there was