[Setup-tool-hackers] src/common/tool.[ch]

The first thing I'd like to do after this next release is to make it
so that the tool_*() functions take a ToolConext * as their first
argument.

What I am running into with the network config is that basically each
connection has a config dialog.  This dialog sadly looks and acts just
like a main tool (same buttons etc) but I get to redo a lot of the
code from tool.c.

Is there a really really good reason not to do this?

jacob
--
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum