[Setup-tool-hackers] be.pl? help!

Hi guys,

I just rebuilt the setup tools, and was trying to run them when I found
myself faced with
quite a mysterious (to me anyway) error. If any of you could help me to
determine
what I need to do to make the tools run again, I would be much obliged.

(Please bear in mind that I don't know a whole heck of a lot about the
inner workings
of these things, and that there may be actions that I should be taking
that I just have
no clue about. Your patience with my inexperience is much appreciated.
:)

So, the problem:

When I start up a tool, the little "scanning your system configuration"
dialog pops up...and
fails to do anything. eventually, the arrow on its combo box disappears.
I get the following
error message:

Can't locate usr/share/helix-setup-tools/scripts/be.pl in @INC (@INC
contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005
.) at /usr/share/helix-setup-tools/scripts/shares-conf line 53.

Okay. Please, please give me some help if you can. I can't be very
useful to you if I
can't run the tools.

yours, Anna