Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] be.pl? help!

> Okay. Please, please give me some help if you can. I can't be very
> useful to you if I can't run the tools.

Did you configure the package with the same path as before?

./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
make clean
make
su
make install

Required for successful running:

- Be consistent in the installation path you use. You can have two parallel
  installations, but it could be confusing (I avoid it myself).

- If you change the installation path (e.g. by not specifying one) of the
  package, "make clean" is required before a new build.

Running autogen.sh without arguments amounts to running configure without
arguments.

If your prefix is /usr, you should find be.pl in
/usr/share/helix-setup-tools/scripts/be.pl. The problem appears to be that
the backends can't find their shared Perl code, which resides in this file.

I can't find anything wrong with the Makefile.am, but please tell if it still
doesn't work.

--
Hans Petter