Network/Memory/Disks/Shares

I just spoke with Arturo, and he's doing the network backend. Here's what's
happening (may be old news to some of you):

- The old tools, Name Resolution and Networking, will be merged.

- Dynamic interfaces will be added.

So the existing networking-conf and nameresolution-conf should not be spent
effort on.

Arturo's spoken to Tambet, and I think Tambet agreed to work on making the
Memory backend/frontend perfect. Right now it's slightly shaky.

Also, how are the Disks and Shares frontends doing, implementation-wise?
Judging from comments I got on my/Joakim's original designs, those need a bit
of work.

--
Hans Petter