- From: Hans Petter Jansson <hpj helixcode com>
- To: setup-tool-hackers ximian com
- Subject: Network/Memory/Disks/Shares
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:51:43 +0100
I just spoke with Arturo, and he's doing the network backend. Here's what's
happening (may be old news to some of you):
- The old tools, Name Resolution and Networking, will be merged.
- Dynamic interfaces will be added.
So the existing networking-conf and nameresolution-conf should not be spent
Arturo's spoken to Tambet, and I think Tambet agreed to work on making the
Memory backend/frontend perfect. Right now it's slightly shaky.
Also, how are the Disks and Shares frontends doing, implementation-wise?
Judging from comments I got on my/Joakim's original designs, those need a bit
] [Thread Prev