[Setup-tool-hackers] 0.3 to be released tomorrow.

I was going to release 0.3, there are 2 showstoppers and 1 bug
fix so I will make a tarball tomorrow morning (as soon as the
problems have been ironed out).

1. There is a bug in the disks tool that will render your box
unbootable on RH 7.0

2. The tools are still not working from inside the control center

3. The columns that start with a slash should not be centered
in the users tool.

please fix this tasks so that I can make a tarball tomorrow (28 Feb)
and annouce 0.3 ?

Hans should fix #1
boc #2
and Tambet #3.