[Setup-tool-hackers] Small problems

I tested the tools. They seem to work decently now, but for some minor
problems:

Boot
----

Wait [...] minutes before loading default kernel or OS. When I start up the
tool, this is off. In my lilo.conf, I have "timeout=50" (but no "prompt").
This shows me the prompt nonetheless, while the tool indicates that it won't.

Network
-------

When I configure my eth0, it doesn't show the gateway address (it's blank).
This could be because the gateway address is stored globally in Red Hat, not
per-interface (and indeed the backend reports the global gateway).

Connections->Configure window is not modal, which lets you start configuring
an interface, then remove it, then apply the new configuration to the (now
non-existent) interface.

Time
----

When I configure a timezone, the map scrollbars update every time a new point
in the map highlights. This could be due to the text widget below the map
updating (?), or a problem with EMap.

Common
------

Require newest GAL version. We now depend on CVS GAL, we should probably talk
to Chris about doing another GAL release before ours.

--
Hans Petter