[Setup-tool-hackers] Re: [HC Marketing] Do we have the green lighton "Ximian SystemTools" ?

There is a good reason for leaving the decision till later.  Ximian
System Tools is no better than Ximian Setup Tools.  And both names are
of low quality.  This is not a personal affront - I am the guilty
party on the "Setup Tools" name.

Nat