[Setup-tool-hackers] Re: [HC Marketing] Do we have the green lighton "Ximian SystemTools" ?

> XST has functions for users and sys admins?  Who do we want to pitch them
> to?  Tools sounds great to sys admins and like something to avoid for a
> non-techie user.  I don't know of a better way to figure out the right name
> than to have the type of meeting I proposed.  I don't see much difference
> between the current XST options.  If we want a new name, we need to consider
> what we want to communicate 1st.

Both: users and system admins.  It is actually targeted toward users
that need to do things that are typically considered `System admin'
tasks.

I personally would like to avoid changing names every week, and as
Kathryn points out, we can very well change the name at release time.
So lets just keep the current name.

Miguel.