[Setup-tool-hackers] Distro tarballs needed for testing.

Hello spidermonkey and helix-setup-tools:

Arturo needs to test the helix-setup-tools with various distributions,
and I remember we have pre-assembled tarballs of various distros that
he could just untar and use.   Could someone burn a CD for him and
ship it to the Mexico people?

> We really need a test machine with lots of distros installed here at the
> office in Mexico, but just to think about installing all those dirty
> distributions makes me dizzy.

Arturo, can you find a machine for this in Mexico and tell us how much
we need to wire you down so you can purchase the machine?

miguel.