Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Network interfaces configuration.

[I forgot to Cc my previous message to setup-tool-hackers]

>>> I'd like to take care of this tool, right after I finish with
>>> nameresolution's look. Any objections?

>> None whatsoever. You'll just add the functionality to Networking, I guess.

> Yep. But, as ppp connections are ppp interfaces, shouldn't the telephony
> tool have a button named "Configure internet access" that calls the
> network-admin?

No.

I think we should make a deliberate distinction between fixed networking and
telephony connections. ppp[0-9] are virtual adapters at best, and I'm against
virtual adapters in Networking.

--
Hans Petter