Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Network interfaces configuration.

> I think we should make a deliberate distinction between fixed networking and
> telephony connections. ppp[0-9] are virtual adapters at best, and I'm against
> virtual adapters in Networking.

A system can have multiple ppp connections (for example, if the user
wants to make their machine at work answer one or more modems, to log
in from home).

Or for example, at home we do have ppp0 linked to the ADSL setup, while
ppp1 is used by a modem.

Miguel.