Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Icons.

> Another icon that would be useful would be the figure of a server.
> Something that may look like a server. In that way, I could composite a
> nameresolution server by putting the little entries in the
> nameresolution.png file, without the hand, and superimposing the server on
> them.

Yes. We should be careful not to use pictures of servers with text
superimposed on them (e.g. SMB, NFS, etc), like Red Hat does, however. It
reduces the benefit of having icons (fast visual recognition).

> Is Jakub in this list?

No, I don't think so. Please subscribe him here, and keep him in Cc for the
time being.

--
Hans Petter