Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Icon request file.

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Hans Petter Jansson wrote:

> > There's a file on CVS called helix-setup-tools/ICONS, where you can make
> > your requests so the artists can create the corresponding images. Please
> > add your icon requests there, so I can tell tigert, et al to go on.
>
> I forgot to mention that I've checked in Jakub's icons. One icon per tool
> (for menus and control-center), and one for the HST group. They're in the
> pixmaps/ directory.
>
> If you find the Users and Name Resolution app icons satisfactory, then those
> two requests should be satisfied, at least.

Yeah, I think they're right, although the users icon has a black shade in
the lower part that doesn't look very good when used inside users-admin.
Also, I'd like to see the xcf files, so we can composite my own icons.

Another icon that would be useful would be the figure of a server.
Something that may look like a server. In that way, I could composite a
nameresolution server by putting the little entries in the
nameresolution.png file, without the hand, and superimposing the server on
them.

Is Jakub in this list?

Greetings,
Arturo