Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Icon request file.

> There's a file on CVS called helix-setup-tools/ICONS, where you can make
> your requests so the artists can create the corresponding images. Please
> add your icon requests there, so I can tell tigert, et al to go on.

I forgot to mention that I've checked in Jakub's icons. One icon per tool
(for menus and control-center), and one for the HST group. They're in the
pixmaps/ directory.

If you find the Users and Name Resolution app icons satisfactory, then those
two requests should be satisfied, at least.

--
Hans Petter