Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Changelogs and Hello
- From: Hans Petter Jansson <hpj ximian com>
- To: Chema Celorio <chema celorio com>
- Cc: setup-tool-hackers ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Changelogs and Hello
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:12:31 +0100
> Miguel asked me to send a message to the list letting everyone
> know about a change in policy for Changelogs. He asked me
> to add Changelogs to each tool so that we can start using them
> as we are with the other projects. Please add a detailed changelog
> entry with every commit. I also changed the "HACKING" file to reflect
> this change.
I still don't get the added value of ChangeLogs over detailed CVS logs. But ok.
> I also wanted to say hi to everyone on this list. Starting today
> I am going to be working full time on XST, employed by Ximian.
> So ... hi !
Setup-tool-hackers maillist - Setupfirstname.lastname@example.org
] [Thread Prev