[Setup-tool-hackers] Changelogs and Hello

Miguel asked me to send a message to the list letting everyone
know about a change in policy for Changelogs. He asked me
to add Changelogs to each tool so that we can start using them
as we are with the other projects. Please add a detailed changelog
entry with every commit. I also changed the "HACKING" file to reflect
this change.

I also wanted to say hi to everyone on this list. Starting today
I am going to be working full time on XST, employed by Ximian.
So ... hi !

regards,
Chema Celorio