Re: Sysprof 2

On 04/05/2016 05:41 PM, Peter Portante wrote:

Thanks Christian, can you share any screen shots as examples of the kind
of work you are doing?

I'd be happy to.

https://blogs.gnome.org/chergert/2016/04/03/making-profiling-easy/

There is a lot I would like to add. But I also know that the current
layout of sysprof is one of its most revered features (the 3-panel layout).

I have some ideas for how we can additional instruments, without
compromising the UI we all love. I'm not sure how much time I'll be able
to dedicate to Sysprof in the GNOME 3.22 cycle, but hopefully enough to
lay some groundwork that makes it easy to add new data sources and
visualizations.

Don't take the screenshots as if they have to be that way. This was a
one-week revamp project, and I'm *sure* we can come up with better UI.

-- Christian