Re: [Straw] ruby on rails naming conventions for schema

On Nov 14, 2007 11:35 AM, Pawe__ Paprota <yagood o2 pl> wrote:
[...]
> Well, SQLite backend is still work in progress, so some corrections may
> be added. I'm going to evaluate RoR's ORM and see if it's possible to
> incorporate required changes to the database schema at this point.
>
> If not (which I think is unlikely), then you can always create SQL
> views and map the data as you need it.
[...]

Thank you for considering RoR's ORM naming conventions -- I'm still
learning Ruby and by the time I'm ready for Rails hopefully your
application will be up and running with SQLite :)

If it used RoR conventions that would make it much easier for novices,
such as myself :)

-Thufir