Re: [Straw] ruby on rails naming conventions for schema

Hello!

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:02:58 -0700
Thufir <hawat thufir gmail com> wrote:

> I notice that
> <http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/UnderstandingMigrations>
> gives information as to how to create tables from rails, from my
> understanding such tables would then work seamlessly with a rails
> application, provided the field names also followed naming
> conventions.

Well, SQLite backend is still work in progress, so some corrections may
be added. I'm going to evaluate RoR's ORM and see if it's possible to
incorporate required changes to the database schema at this point.

If not (which I think is unlikely), then you can always create SQL
views and map the data as you need it.

--
pp