[Straw] Re: Please test CVS!

Ryan Skadberg <skadz1 gmail com> writes:

> Hi Folks -
>
>   First of all, thanks for subscribing to the new list :)  As I
> mentioned in my mail to the old list, we have moved all development to
> Gnome CVS.  Over the last 24 hours Jan has committed a TON of fixes
> and code to CVS and it would be GREAT if we could get some more people
> testing and filing bugs against it.

<snip>

... and of course, _everyone_ is encouraged to contribute patches. There are a
lot of low-hanging bugs in the straw bug farm. Ryan P. Skadberg has already
done the sorting (triaging) of bugs for you. He made it easier for me and for
you to fix those bugs.

The project will also benefit if you can contribute patches that will improve
performance and usability as well code readability (and usability).

There's a lot of stuff to be done and we can only fix bugs ONE AT A TIME. And
that one bug alone can make someone happy. Imagine it's your mommy. Or not.

keep it coming.

cheers,

--
Jan Alonzo                          <jmalonzo unpluggable com>