Re: GUADEC 2018

Yes we are interested. Sorry I haven’t responded to Neil’s original email, because I’m on holiday. Will pick this up early next week if that’s ok

Br
Paul

On 12 Apr 2018, at 14:49, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:

Hello Paul, Javier,

First of all, let me reiterate our thanks for all the support organizing and funding GUADEC in 2017, the feedback from the attendants was pretty great and I think it helped to put Manchester in the map as a great venue for these type of conferences.

I was wondering if you were interested in sponsoring GUADEC again in 2018.

Here's this year's brochure (that happens to have a quote of yours):
Let me know if you're interested and what level you'd like to target in such case.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Alberto Ruiz