Re: GUADEC 2018

Hey Will,

Apologies on my side too. On the other hand, if you want to sponsor twice we'll gladly accept and put the logo twice ;-)

Hi Will,

Please accept my apologies for this one, wires got crossed and I was unable to let Alberto know that you've very kindly offered sponsorship already.

(For info, the tweets etc should be going out tomorrow)

Thanks again,
Neil
--
Sent on a mobile device, please excuse the brevity.