[Soylent-devel] Have an announcement list

Hi Shirish,

I announce all releases on this list (as well as the Telepathy list),
with a subject beginning "[ANNOUNCE]". Hopefully that makes them easy to
spot :)

I can see how it might look like I've forgotten to announce releases
here - there hasn't been a release in a couple months.

But fear not! I actually have been working on a new release. It has all
been focused on cleaning up the code, and it's taken longer than I
expected. I really hope it will be a lot easier for people to contribute
after that.

I'm planning to finish this clean-up and make a new release soon.

Watch this space!

-Travis