[Snowy] Winter is coming

Hi Snowy team!

It's been pretty quiet on the list for the last few months and I think
I finally have some more time to help with the project again.

Since I'm not a coder, I wanted to check in and see where everyone
thinks we are from a development perspective.  We've been in alpha for
a year and haven't seen any major issues crop up (syncing, data loss,
etc.)

What are some of the next tasks to get us to beta?

Off the top of my head:

1. Django 1.3 (I think)
2. Review (and update) the design (if needed)
3. User help (FAQs and what not on the Tomboy Online site to help
users set up an account, sync, etc - this will be needed for an open
beta I think)
4. Bug squashing days
5. Alpha user review - do we want to add more users to the alpha?  I
don't think we've added any more waves in the last 4-6 months

Let's discuss, and make sure we have any issues or development tasks
we want to get done in Bugzilla too.  I'm more than happy to help with
some kind of project plan and communication to the list as well as
scheduling an IRC meeting if we want to discuss in more detail.

Share your thoughts!

Paul