[Snowy] Setting on Snowy locally, `python manage.py syncdb` fails

Hey,

I'm having trouble setting up Snowy locally. Using django 1.2, python
2.7 and have installed the dependencies listed in INSTALL and git
cloned snowy to my laptop. I then copied 'local_settings.py.in' to
'local_settings.py' as described in INSTALL, and then went to do the
`python manage.py syncdb`, but when I do this, I get this[1] error.

I have tried a tons of stuff to get it working, but it just doesn't.
That I don't understand the error, doesn't help me either.

Hoping some of you can help me, I write this.

[1]: http://paste.pocoo.org/show/485318/

// chrisbuchholz