Re: [Snowy] I want to host my own Snowy

Thanks Brad and Jeff,

I checked out those sites that you suggested and tried setting it up on DotCloud. I messed it up. I will try again, tomorrow. I also checked these : http://djangofriendly.com/hosts/ and https://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/DjangoFriendlyWebHosts. (BTW. A friend of mine informed that both App Engine and AWS offer some free tier and this app would be well within those uses)
Hope this helps someone looking for sth I asked.

@Jeff, I didn't get whether you meant that I can setup Django as a fastcgi on my current server itself or on whatever new server decide upon.

Thanks,