Re: [Snowy] Unable to connect to my snowy server via Tomboy but OK from web

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 4:39 AM, frank greenant net <snowy greenant net> wrote:
> I have installed Snowy from the latest git files using the wsgi method on Debian Squeeze.
> I believe I have all dependencies properly installed.
... snip ...
> apache2 also returns a couple of errors but they look minor (and strange):
... snip ...
> [error] python_init: Python version mismatch, expected '2.6.5+', found '2.6.6'.

That last error in your apache log does not seem minor at all to me.
In fact, it tells me that your python installation might be corrupted
and/or apache is getting confused somehow. Did you by chance hand
compile python somewhere? Do you have mod_python as well as mod_wsgi
installed? Apache can not have mod_python + mod_wsgi in the same
apache binary. You need to remove mod_python and restart apache. See
if that does anything at all. Also, you should probably add this to
the wsgi file:

Can you run: "python manage.py check" from the snowy project
directory? Lets see how well that works.

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com