Re: [Snowy] "Invalid signature" error when syncing from Mac to Snowy

On 17/02/2011, at 10:53 PM, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:

> Just installed Snowy on Apache with MySQL, and my Tomboy client is the latest one for Mac OS X.  All seemed well with the installation, but when I try to sync I get "Failed to synchronise" with a blank details section, and this in the server's error log:

Fixed.  The problem was that I had a trailing slash at the end of the server address.  Remove the trailing slash, and it works immediately.  I'll file a bug report about this, since it's bound to affect others.

--
Jeremy Malcolm PhD LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, consumer advocate, geek