Re: [Snowy] Where does this magic come from?

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 10:25 PM, Jeff Schroeder
<jeffschroeder computer org> wrote:
> I've been trying to hunt down what provides
> note.get_permissions_display in note_list_snippet.html and am unable
> to find the guilty party. I know it is a curried instance method, but
> thats about it.
>
> At first I assumed it was an model method or a property. Now I'm just
> confused. Help :)

I didn't realize it was something magical in the bowels of django that
adds this. For those curious, search django's source tree for:
get_%s_display

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com