[Snowy] Snowy Alpha

Hi Snowy hackers!

Sandy took some time this morning to put together a form for those
interested in signing up for the Snowy alpha and beta[1]. I also took
the opportunity to update the FAQ[2] and blogged about it[3].

The form is good for two reasons:  1 - we get a list of users who want
to use the service, and 2, the form asks what features users are
interested in on a scale of 1-5, which can help with development.

The alpha is invite only - just because you add your name to the list
doesn't mean you'll be automatically accepted.

Thanks!

Paul

[1]
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFZleG05V196b3g4VUFSTHhzcTRFMmc6MQ