Re: [Snowy] bitenuker: Apologies to the Franco-Dutch

You rock, dude.  :-D

Since we need this in the mobile client where we won't be using
ckeditor, it would make sense to move ckeditor references into a
separate file.  If I get a chance, I'll send a patch to do this,
Crockfordize the JS, not pollute the global namespace, etc.

Since I also plan to write the XML->Markdown XSLT soonish, maybe I'll
contribute the Markdown->XML stuff we need in bitenuker, too.

Compiling a set of nice note examples to use for unit tests will also
be fun, if anybody wants to get started on that!

Sandy