Re: [Snowy] Two separate systems with Tomboy, and a single Snowy account?

(don't forget to reply-all...bringing snowy-list back into the conversation)

I am guessing that you started with both Tomboys already having the
same notes before you set them up for sync.  In Tomboy 1.0 and
earlier, this has never been well supported, and Tomboy assumes these
identical notes are conflicting without actually checking.  This was
fixed about a month ago in git.

But prior to Tomboy 1.1.something, the recommended approach was to
start off with one Tomboy with all your notes syncing to the server,
and when you set up another Tomboy, start with no notes before doing
the first sync.

Hope this helps,
Sandy