[Snowy] Snowy / Tomboy Online Meeting Minutes 23JAN2010

Hi,

We had a Snowy status and planning meeting today in #snowy on GIMPNet
IRC.  The meeting minutes are available[1] and the log is also attached
to this wiki page.

In the meeting, developers gave an update on where we are and what next
steps are.  We're looking for volunteers to help!  If you can help or
have questions, please email the Snowy mailing list.

Thanks everyone for coming and to all whom can help as we push forward
to launching Tomboy Online.

Paul

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Snowy/Meetings/23Jan2010