[Snowy] a note's last-change-date

Hi guys,

Just a quick one for you.

last-change-date's time format seems rare outside of Mono / .Net. I am obliged to use an extensive DateTime library in java to lazily understand the format and now I just realized that sqlite's datetime methods doesn't deal with all the format cleanly.

The problematic portion on the sqlite front is the timezone portion after the minus. It's not there. On the Java side, it seems like a precision problem, missing millisecond precision.

The thing is: how much should I care? Is it a problem if snowy / tomboy thinks last-change-date is:

and through sqlite I have:

although in string I have:

I'm thinking it's no big deal but I just want to make sure.

Olivier Bilodeau <olivier bottomlesspit org>