[Snowy] a note's last-change-date

Hi guys,

Just a quick one for you.

last-change-date's time format seems rare outside of Mono / .Net. I am obliged to use an extensive DateTime library in java to lazily understand the format and now I just realized that sqlite's datetime methods doesn't deal with all the format cleanly.

<last-change-date>2008-10-21T22:17:05.8281250-04:00</last-change-date>

The problematic portion on the sqlite front is the timezone portion after the minus. It's not there. On the Java side, it seems like a precision problem, missing millisecond precision.

The thing is: how much should I care? Is it a problem if snowy / tomboy thinks last-change-date is:
2008-10-21T22:17:05.8281250-04:00

and through sqlite I have:
2008-10-21T22:17:05.828

although in string I have:
2008-10-21T22:17:05.828-04:00

I'm thinking it's no big deal but I just want to make sure.

Thanks,
--
Olivier Bilodeau <olivier bottomlesspit org>