Re: [Snowy] hackfest outcome

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 2:52 PM, Matt McKeon <matt mmckeon com> wrote:
> hey all,
>
> Just getting into Snowy, I'm excited to get my notes online!
>
> I was just curious what came out of the recent hackfest (or maybe I missed
> it somewhere?) and what needs attention. I'm new'ish to Python, but ready to
> get my hands a bit dirty :)

Expect a blog from me soon summarizing the hackfest, and linking to
the blogs of other hackers (who might want to reply here with links to
their own blog posts).

Work has kept me unexpectedly busy the past few weeks and I haven't
had time to merge all the work into master or publish my blog about it
all.

Sorry for the delay,
Sandy