Re: [Snowy] New official Ubuntu PPA for Tomboy

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 7:12 AM, Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-09-22 at 06:22 -0700, Sandy Armstrong wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> I am pleased to announce that thanks to the hard work of Alan Pope
>> (and some help from the awesome Jorge Castro), we now have an official
>> PPA for the Tomboy project.
>>
> cool,great news!
>
> Are you also planning to do have snowy packages in there?

Hmm, I hadn't really thought about Snowy packaging.  If we were to do
that, they'd have to be in a separate PPA, but there's no reason it
couldn't be managed by the same Launchpad team, at least initially.

I don't have any short-term plans to package Snowy in there, but if
you or anyone else wanted to work on that, it would be very welcome.
:-)

Thanks,
Sandy