[Snowy] New official Ubuntu PPA for Tomboy

Hey all,

I am pleased to announce that thanks to the hard work of Alan Pope
(and some help from the awesome Jorge Castro), we now have an official
PPA for the Tomboy project.

At this point, we are supporting 9.04 (Jaunty) and 9.10 (Karmic).

Technically, there are two PPAs for two distinct purposes:

Stable
https://launchpad.net/~tomboy-packagers/+archive/stable
--
Provide the latest stable release of Tomboy to users when they can't
get it from the main repositories.  Ubuntu Jaunty users may be

Development (no packages yet, since there is no development release
since 1.0.0 yet)
https://launchpad.net/~tomboy-packagers/+archive/development
--
Provide the latest development release of Tomboy to users who want to
help with testing or try the latest features, but don't have time to

So please try out Alan's 1.0.0 packages, and let us know if you run
into any issues, or if you want to help out with packaging or other
downstream work.  Part of all this is that the tomboy-packagers team
now controls https://launchpad.net/tomboy , so if you have suggestions
for cleaning that up, they are welcome.

Thanks,
Sandy