[Snowy] Rough guide for getting started on Dreamhost with FastCGI

Hey all,

I was playing around with deploying Snowy on Dreamhost with FastCGI,
and thought I should document a few things:

http://live.gnome.org/Snowy/Dreamhost

It is based on:

http://wiki.dreamhost.com/Django

Many thanks to jmullan in IRC for figuring out a few things that made
this setup actually work.

WARNING: I have not actually tested these instructions end-to-end.
They were written after-the-fact and, as best I can tell, they
represent exactly what I did (minus various screw-ups).

If you run into any issues, let me know.  If you have anything to add,
it's a wiki, so go for it (or just bug me).

Hope this helps,
Sandy