Re: [Snowy] Tomboy Online

Hi Sandy,

thanks for the update. I see there is still a lot to do, so I'll set up
a small demo server for some people who help me with testing and for the
demonstration in Amsterdam.
Also I still have to implement the "a" stuff of OAuth 1.0a - having a
bit more time for that is good for me too :)

The Conboy/Snowy sync is already working quite nicely, so I'm really
looking forward to the release of Snowy!

Thanks for the great work!
Conny