Re: [Shotwell] Shotwell 0.30.8 for Windows

Am 22.03.2020 um 11:07 schrieb Jens Georg:
On Thu, 2020-03-19 at 21:08 +0100, Christian Simon wrote:
I guess, there are not very many Windows users around here. Yet, I
wanted to let you know that I uploaded a current build of Shotwell
0.30.8 for Windows 10 (x64):

https://github.com/cwrsimon/shotwell/releases
Nice work. I already tested it a couple of weeks ago, worked much
better than I thought.
Thank you for testing and the valuable feedback!
  next weeks and months. But I wanted to use the time available to
One thing I already noticed is that w use D-Bus to open the file
manager, that needs a replacement for Windows.

Also the integrated help system is missing.

Good point! I forgot to test that. Yelp seems to require webkit-gtk, so a different solution must be found. I am thinking about converting the documentation to HTML and open the default browser ...

Regarding the file manager. Calling explorer.exe from Shotwell should be a nobrainer. At least, I hope so ...