[Shotwell] Shotwell 0.30.8 for Windows

I guess, there are not very many Windows users around here. Yet, I wanted to let you know that I uploaded a current build of Shotwell 0.30.8 for Windows 10 (x64):

https://github.com/cwrsimon/shotwell/releases

The built is far from perfect. For example, as webkit-gtk does not compile under Windows, the publishing plugins are missing. There are probably lots of Windows related issues going to emerge in the course of the next weeks and months. But I wanted to use the time available to publish a built, so people have something to play with. IMHO it's already more fun working with Shotwell than with Microsoft's pesty Photos app ...

If time allows, I would like to start testing my patches with the current master branch. Are you interested in receiving a pull request someday?

Best,

Christian